From office supplies to heavy equipment, a broad spectrum of resources is needed to keep a city the size of Bristol, Tennessee running from day to day. Read on...
The State Street Farmer’s Market is now open on Wednesday afternoons from 2PM to 6PM. Read on...
The City of Bristol Tennessee is taking steps to recognize its historic character. Read on...
- July 23, 2018 W. State Street in the 2600 block between Carson Lane and Sycamore Drive
- Thu Jul 19 and Fri July 20 -milling and paving in the vicinity of Volunteer Pkwy and Cox St
- House shell from BMS to 910 Hill St on July 30, 2018, with rain dates of August 1 or 2, 2018.
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 - Annual Veteran’s Day Parade
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 - Halloween Comic Fest
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 – Sixth Piedmont Avenue Bike Night
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 – Fifth Piedmont Avenue Bike Night
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 - Third Sounds of Summer Concert at Downtown Center
- Saturday, August 25, 2018 - Annual Aquavikes Run on Southside Avenue
- Friday, August 10, 2018 - Annual Hot August Night AACA Downtown Antique Automobile Show
- Friday, August 3, 2018 – Sixth Border Bash, 600 and 700 Blocks of State Street
- Thursday, August 2, 2018 – Fourth Piedmont Avenue Bike Night
- Thursday, August 2, 2018 - Second Sounds of Summer Concert at Downtown Center
- Friday, July 20, 2018 – Fifth Border Bash, 800 Block of State Street and Downtown Center
- Now through Monday, July 23, 2018 - Sidewalk scaffolding at 200 State Street
- Now through September 30, 2018