NASHVILLE – Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam and Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bob Rolfe announced today that 25 communities will receive more than $9.6 million in Site Development Grants. Read on...
City Manager Bill Sorah announced today the appointment of Bristol Tennessee’s next Fire Chief. Read on...
Please be advised that the Tennessee Department of Transportation will soon begin construction at the intersection of Volunteer Parkway and Cox Street in central Bristol. Read on...
- Saturday, May 26, 2018 – Bill Gatton Honda Run for Phil 5K Run
- Saturday, May 19, 2017 - Tennessee High School Graduation
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 – Power of Play 5K Run at and near Bristol Regional Medical Center Campus
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 - Bristol Half-and-Half Half Marathon and 5K Run events
- Sunday, April 15, 2018 (Monster Energy Cup Series Food City 500 Race)
- Saturday, April 14, 2018 (Xfinity Series Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300 Race and K&N Series Zombie Auto
- Friday, April 13, 2018 (Bush’s Beans Pole Day)
- Upcoming Construction for Traffic Signal Installation Volunteer Parkway and Cox Street
- Until April 1, 2018