Friends of Steele Creek Nature Center and Park and the Bristol Tennessee Parks and Recreation Department invite the public to see, first hand, the progress being made on the expansion of the Nature Center at Steele Creek Park. Read on...
City officials announced a Broad Street milling and paving project scheduled to begin Monday, June 19 and conclude by Friday, June 23. Read on...
On May 31, 2017, a house shell was moved from Bristol Motor Speedway to its final destination in the 300 block of Pennsylvania Avenue. Read on...
- 06/19/17 thru 12/15/17 Crumley Alley Closure East of 7th Street
- 07/04/17 Annual Independence Day Parade
- 10/28/17 6th Street October Comic Fest
- 10/05/17 Sixth Piedmont Avenue Bike Night
- 09/21/17 Full Moon Jam Concert at Downtown Center with State Street Closure
- 09/07/17 Fifth Piedmont Avenue Bike Night
- 08/10/17 Annual Hot August Night AACA Downtown Antique Automobile Show
- 08/04/17 Sixth Border Bash
- 08/03/17 Fourth Piedmont Avenue Bike Night
- 07/21/17 Fifth Border Bash
- 07/07/17 Full Moon Jam Concert at Downtown Center with State Street Closure
- 07/06/17 Third Piedmont Avenue Bike Night
- 08/11/17 Annual Hot August Night AACA Downtown Antique Automobile Show