12 oz. Lemonade Concentrate
12 oz. Limeade Concentrate
1 cup powdered sugar
3 cups water
2 ltr bottle of favorite lemon-lime beverage
2 limes - sliced thin
1. combine concentrates, powdered sugar and water.
2. pour into freezer bags and freeze for at least 2 hours if using right away, or for many days, depending how far in advance your are planning to serve this great stuff.If you would rather just add ice to the punch, you can skip this step.
3. place frozen punch in a large punch bowl. I let my punch thaw a bit and pour into a large glass jar with spout.
4. add slowly the soda and limes.
5. serve in salt rimmed punch cups or glasses.....YUM
6. This recipe will serve 20 - 25 people, small servings.