City of Bristol offices will be closed on Monday, January 16, 2017 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Bristol residents are being asked to take note of the following changes in City services:
- Refuse Collection: Collection normally scheduled for Monday, January 16 will be picked up on Wednesday, January 18, 2017.
- Transportation Services: Transit buses along with Para Transit will not be operating on Monday, January 16, but will begin normal operations on Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
- Job Access: Vans for job access will operate on a normal schedule on Monday, January 16, 2017.
- Emergency Services: Both Fire and Police will be operational 24/7 during day of observance.
- Parks and Recreation: The Administrative offices of Parks and Recreation will be closed on Monday, January 16, however Steele Creek Golf Course and Nature Center will be open, along with all other parks which will operate on their regular schedule from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Residents may continue to make on-line service requests by visiting the city’s website at www.bristoltn.org or by leaving a message at 423-989-5600. Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate department on the next business day.
For more information on the city’s holiday schedule please call the Office of Community Relations at 423-764-4171.