Most City offices will be closed on Monday September 4, 2017 in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
All city emergency services will be fully operational during the holiday, however please remember to only use 9-1-1 in the event of an actual emergency. If you have a service request please go to www.bristoltn.org and click on Request Tracker to complete a service form. Someone from the service area requested will be in touch within 48 business hours.
Residents are asked to take note of the following changes in city services on Labor Day:
- Bristol Transit and Para-transit will not be operational, but will resume their usual schedule on Tuesday, September 5.
- Job Access program will operate as usual.
- Solid Waste (refuse and bulk) that is usually picked up on Monday will be picked up on Wednesday, September 6.
- Slater Center will be closed on Monday, September 4 and will re-open on Tuesday, September 5.
- All parks and the city’s Steele Creek Golf course will be open as usual.
City Offices will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
For more information contact Terrie Talbert, Community Relations Director at 423-989-5500 Ext. 2055 or email email@example.com.