Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Municipal Annex Building
104 8th Street
P.O. Box 1189
Bristol, TN 37620
List only if living with you.
(bank accounts, stocks/bonds, life insur, retire svgs)
Total of all current market value line items.
Total of all income from assets line items.
Add all totals for each family member together
1. Prove ownership of your home by providing a copy of the deed.
2. Provide proof of homeowner insurance.
3. Provide proof that property taxes are paid up to date.
4. Allow inspection by the Grantee of the property whenever the Grantee determines that such inspection is necessary.
5. Upon completion of the rehab, agree to maintain the property in a clean, neat and sanitary condition.
6. Have alternative housing during the time period of the rehabilitation project when the removal of lead-based paint hazards is necessary.
7. Permit the contractor to use, at no cost, reasonable existing utilities such as gas, water and electricity which are necessary to the performance and completion of the work.
8. Cooperate fully with the Grantee and the contractor to ensure that the rehabilitation work will be carried out promptly.
9. Possess the ability to maintain the condition of a rehabilitated home.
To the best of my knowledge, I certify that the information in this application for federal assistance through the CDBG program is true and correct. I will comply with the CDBG program rules and regulations if assistance is approved. I also certify that I am aware that providing false information on the application can subject the individual signing such application to criminal sanction up to and including a Class B Felony.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field