If you use assistive technology (such as Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with you ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of you accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website, which provided useful tools and resources.
Adobe Flash is required to view certain videos that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit Adobe website.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tool and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request. Please contact the City's ADA Coordinator at 423-989-5525 or email Mary Lee Williams to request services leading to effective communication. The City of Bristol Tennessee will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable time.
Reasonable Modification Policy
As a provider of public accommodations under the ADA, to ensure equality and fairness, the City of Bristol Tennessee is committed to making reasonable modifications to its policies, practices and procedures to avoid discrimination and ensure programs and services are accessible to individuals with disabilities. Requests for modifications can be made by contacting the ADA Coordinator at 423-989-5525 or emailing Mary Lee Williams.