For information about changes to City services, schedules, and facilities, check the City Service Updates tab below.
COVID-19 vaccination and other updates from the Sullivan County Regional Health Department
For up-to-the-minute information regarding COVID-19 vaccine distribution and other important updates from the Sullivan County Regional Health Department, please follow the department on Facebook and Twitter or visit their website.
- For individuals who prefer options other than in-person transactions, payments for utility bills, citations, and property taxes may be made in several ways:
- In the drive-thru drop box on 8th Street. Checks, cashier’s checks, cash, and money orders will be accepted here.
- By mail to PO Box 1348, Bristol, TN 37621-1348. Please do not place cash in the mail.
- By phone using a debit or credit card. Please have your account number ready when calling. A non-refundable convenience fee will apply to all phone payments.
- Utility bills: (877) 768-5046
- Property taxes: (833) 560-2587
- Online payment options may be found at www.bristoltn.org/paynow. Please note that a non-refundable convenience fee will apply to online payments.
- Payments using credit or debit card may be made by phone for utility bills at (877) 768-5046. Property taxes can be paid by phone at (877) 768-5048. Please have your account number ready when calling.
- Online payment options for utility bills, citations, and property taxes may be found at www.bristoltn.org/paynow.
- Please note that a non-refundable convenience fee will apply to all phone and online payments.
Parks and Recreation
- Activities at the Slater Community Center officially resumed on Monday, May 3.
- City fixed route buses, paratransit, and job access services are currently running on regular schedule. In order to adhere to CDC guidelines, no more than 10 riders will be permitted on any transit vehicle at one time. Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures are being employed to keep vehicles as safe as possible.
For the latest information about COVID-19, please visit the following resources:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Tennessee Department of Health
Sullivan County Regional Health Department
If you are concerned that you may be ill with COVID-19, please call Ballad Health’s Nurse Connect at (833) 822-5523 to be screened. This line is active 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Bristol’s Promise continues to compile a broad list of resources and information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes information on feeding programs, resources for individuals and businesses, as well as information related to health and self care.
United Way of Bristol TN/VA
United Way of Bristol TN/VA announced a new partnership with the Cities of Bristol, TN and Bristol, VA to help families affected by COVID-19. United Way of Bristol will administer the CARES grant dollars to help residents of Bristol, TN and Bristol, VA with their utility bills (electric, sewer, water, gas, etc.). Residents in need may call the United Way of Bristol office any time between 8:30 and 5:00 Monday through Friday. Each family must have been affected by COVID-19 and will need to complete an application and provide documentation needed to qualify for help.