- 10 a.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of:
- 104 8th Street
Municipal Annex Conference Room
Bristol, TN 37620
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are provided prior to the meeting, minutes are available following approval.
View all Agendas and Minutes
- Mark Hutton, Proxy for Bristol, TN - City Council Member, Board Chair
- Wayne Lyons II, Proxy for Johnson City, TN
- Michael Price, Proxy for Kingsport, TN
- Ambre Torbett, Proxy for Sullivan County, TN
- Ellen Tolton, Proxy for Bristol, VA
- Jeff Broyles, Bluff City, TN - Mayor
- Sherry Greene, Proxy for Washington County, TN
The HOME Consortium is composed of contiguous units of general local government:
- Bluff City
- Bristol, Tennessee
- Bristol, Virginia
- Johnson City
- Sullivan County
- Washington County
The Consortium is governed by a 7 member board with the Mayor or her/his appointed designee from each Cooperating Unit serving as a voting member.
The HOME Consortium's main purpose is to establish policies and direct the program delivery for funds granted by the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development for the purpose of improving regional housing opportunities. This board shall establish all policies and procedures, determine funding allocations, control all activities and will instruct the Lead Entity during implementation of the program. The Lead Entity shall be the City of Bristol, Tennessee and shall serve as Chair of the Governing Board. 9/14