The Employee Recognition Program provides opportunities for citizens, employees and supervisors to recognize staff, subordinates, supervisors, peers and co-workers for individual and team achievements in areas such as customer service, suggestions, task forces, projects, superior performance, and heroism.
- The objective of the award is to recognize employees for their achievements and dedication to public service and special contributions.
- Recognizing the accomplishments of employees contributes to supportive work environment and supports the attraction and retention of committed and engaged employees.
- To promote team spirit and unity of purpose within the City based on shared achievement.
- To instill a sense of "P.R.I.D.E." in work.
- To involve the community and employee of the city of Bristol as partners in the pursuit of excellence in customer service.